Pimple irritates everyone, regardless of their skin type or age , pimples always seems to turn its enraged head back at inopportune times. It frequently happens right before a big event, such as a family reunion or a huge party, when you’re eager to put your best foot forwar
Even the best intentions are hampered by acne, which necessitates applying the layer on top of the concealer layer. Let’s take a look at why this is occurring in the first place. Even if you have both of them, looking in the mirror and seeing acne can be creepy. And, because we’re all too familiar with this sensation, we performed some research on how to treat acne at home.
The most effective home remedies and rapid solutions are listed here.
What Are the Causes of pimples?
- Acne and pus-filled acne are caused by excessive oil production by the sebaceous glands, which clog pores with debris and dead skin cells.
- Bacterial infections are caused by a kind of bacteria known as P. acnes, which lives in the roots of hair follicles and causes rashes to appear.
- Sodas, white bread, white rice, and processed sugar are all known to induce pimples and acne.
- The body’s defence response to external and internal assaults such as allergies and various infections is skin inflammation.
- When your skin is extremely sensitive to the hormone testosterone, it produces an excessive amount of sebum.
Advice about how to get rid of pimples
1. Keep Yourself Clean and Hygienic
Pimple is caused by a variety of factors, one of which being dust. It transforms into pimples-causing bacteria if left untreated. Maintaining proper hygiene is critical not only for yourself, but also for people around you. Bathe and moisturise your skin on a daily basis. Always remember to look after your skin. Clean your surrounds, including your linens, towels, clothes, and other personal belongings.
2. Pimples can be treated with aloe vera
You can use Aloe Vera in your daily skin and body care routine to get rid of pimples.
Steps to take are as follows:
- Use a gentle cleanser and warm water to cleanse the skin.
- Apply an Aloe Vera gel or lotion to the affected area of your skin.
- You can either treat a small region or apply aloe to your entire body.
- To see if you’re targeting injured skin, apply an aloe-based moisturiser to and around the scar area.
3. Use Cinnamon and Honey
- Honey and cinnamon are excellent for removing debris and pimples from the face. They’re both antibacterial, which means they get rid of the bacteria that cause pimple.
- To produce a paste, combine 2 tablespoons honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Apply the mask to your face after washing it and keep it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse the mask completely before applying it to your face and patting it dry.
4. Make use of green tea
Green tea is high in antioxidants, which aid in the treatment of pimples. The steps to produce a green tea mask for acne eradication are outlined below.
- Green tea leaves should be soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Allow it to cool.
- You can use cotton to apply it or a spray bottle to pour it.
- Allow this to dry before washing your face with water.
- Green tea masks and lotions are also available.
5. Modifications in Eating Habits
When your blood sugar levels rise rapidly, your body produces the hormone insulin. The sebaceous glands create more oil when there is an excess of insulin in the blood, raising the risk of acne. High fat foods, as well as sugar-rich foods, are the foods that produce insulin increases.
Instead of white bread, consume skin-friendly foods like green vegetables, fruits, brown rice, and wheat bread.
For more queries like this do follow our telegram channel using the button given below .